Is Nintendo’s “Project Cafe” an acronym?
With all the rumors gone wild about Nintendo’s upcoming console (including the above mock-up), not many have interpreted the rumored codename itself, Project Cafe. This got me thinking; is it possible “Cafe” is just an acronym, teasing what the system will offer? We’ll find out soon enough, but here are a few examples of what “Cafe” could stand for:
- Core Audience Finally Ecstatic
- Casual Audience Fun Enticer
- Complex Auxiliary Famicom Electronic
- Controller Augmented For Ease
- Core Anticipated Famicom Electronic
- Candy Apple Filled Electronic
- Can Also File Envelopes
- Can’t Always Facilitate Everyone
What do you guys think? Any possibilities? Personally, I’d love a gaming system with candy apple dispensing capabilities.
Trackback from your site.